Steps to prevent cancer.
Let's take a look at what some of the specialists say about maintaining
Quillin's Ultimate Health Tips:
- Eat God's food, not mankind's.
- Maintain a healthy gut environment through fiber, fluid, and probiotics.
- Take balanced supplements in addition to, rather than instead of,
- Minimize fat, sweets, salt, and alcohol.
- Exercise and eat to lanes
- Drink lots of clean water.
- Emphasize vegetables, whole grains, and legumes with some lean fish
and poultry, fruits and nuts.
- Tolerance - 98% good food, 10% others.
- Detoxify. Cleanse the body and avoid poisons.
- Live, love, learn, forgive, sing praises, and seek peace.
Susan Love's Top Ten Things to do to avoid cancer
- political action
- healthy diet
- alcohol in moderation
- avoid unnecessary x-rays
- avoid unnecessary estrogen and progesterone
- maintain a healthy weight
- quit smoking
- enjoy yourself and stay optimistic
health strategies according to Francisco Contreras MD, oncologist at
Oasis of Hope
- eating food as close to the way God created it as possible
- supporting organically grown produce providers who not only protect
your health, but also heal our earth
- eating as the Mediterranean cultures eat
- supplementing your diet with vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidative
- drinking lots of clean, filtered water
- exercising responsibly and regularly
- purposing to be happy, to love life
- loving your neighbor as you love yourself
- meditating not only to discipline your thoughts, but also to acknowledge
the One who made it all possible
Verona's practical formula to stall, reverse or prevent cancer. (author
of "Nature's Cancer-Fighting Foods)
"One mouthful at a time, the power of good food offers us an essential
key for transforming our health and the health of generations to come."
- Strengthen Blood Quality - This is accomplished through the
daily consumption of a wide variety of nutritious whole foods from
plant sources. These foods include: whole grains, grain products,
beans, vegetables, sea vegetables, fruits, vegetable quality oils,
nuts, seeds, fruits and small quantities of animal protein (optional).
Additionally, minimizing foods high in acid residue contributes to
a more alkaline mineral status which also optimizes metabolic functioning.
- Strengthen Immunity - In Nature's
Cancer-Fighting Foods, you'll find practical strategies for reducing
sugar, fat, and chemicals which have a tremendous impact on immune
health. Learning to regulate activity and sleep are also crucial steps
toward keeping immune health in maximized condition Proven immune
enhancing supplements and herbs are detailed for their valuable influence
on immune health.
- Regulate Blood Sugar - The Nature's Cancer-Fighting Food
Plan helps evenly stabilize blood sugar while increasing one's sensitivity
of what foods help or hinder this balancing act. Ultimately, this
gives you more control over your physical and emotional health.
- Strengthen Your Detox Ability - The balance in our carbohydrate,
fat, and protein ratios, as well as food quality, dramatically influences
our body's ability to detoxify. Nature's Cancer-Fighting Food Plan
strengthens the organs of elimination (intestines, liver, kidneys,
lymph, skin) as it promotes better circulation to make the natural
process of detoxification more efficient.
health habits from Lindsey Williams' book, "You can Live!":
- Exercise between 30 and 60 minutes per day, 5 to 6 days per week
at a moderate pace. This includes walking, bicycling, swimming, aerobic
dance, etc. Exercise outdoors when possible to receive fresh air and
sunlight each day. Use an air purifier indoors if air quality is in
- Eat the most nutrient-dense per calorie foods from each of the following
food groups each day: vegetables, fruits, whole gains, legumes, low
or nonfat milk/dairy, lean fish/poultry/meat. Talk with your doctor
about nutritional supplements and use those specifically prescribed
for your condition.
- Be aware of stress points in your life and your body. Back off when
these points are passed and practice stress management/relaxation
- Control blood cholesterol, triglycerides, glucose, uric acid, and
blood pressure to your doctor's recommendation
- Be cigarette smoke-free
- Be alcohol-free.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of filtered (purified) water daily. Add one
glass for every 30 minutes of exercise, or each hour in hot weather
- Get 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night.
- Develop the mental aspect of your life, including: increase your
knowledge base continually, spiritual development and contact with
higher power, relationship development and maintenance, fulfilling
your purpose in life through your work and in helping others.
- Balance your pH. The body fluids of healthy people are alkaline
(high pH) whereas of sick people are acidic (low pH). Eat raw foods
that are chock full of enzymes needed for your body to function properly.
- Learn the difference between highly processed, rancid oils and freshly
pressed, unprocessed oils. (Learn the difference between "good
fat" and "bad fats" and modify your diet accordingly.)
- Balance your life (stress versus joy) and learn to trust your God
and see the hope he has given us.
- Reduce your exposure to toxins.
- Boost your immune system with supplements.
- Reduce your intake of sugars and processed foods.
- Oxygenate. Whether you exercise, dance, play a wind instrument,
sit in an ozone chamber or drink ozonated water, providing your cells
with oxygen is a wonderful way to prevent cancer.
- Maintain a healthy digestive tract. For some this means detoxify.
- Nix the soda pop, juices and alcoholic beverages and quench your
thirst with fresh water.
- Supplement your diet where needed.
More to Come: Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Calcium Hydroxide,
Maitake Mushrooms, Colostrum, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Ozone Therapy,
Rife, Cancell, removal of amalgam fillings containing mercury, full
spectrum lighting, Alkaline pH